Thursday, July 13, 2006

UNofficially Winslow Receives E-mail

I had to respond to comments made by Winslow mom1 regarding the resignation of Robert Bartolone. Obviously with all due respect to Winslow mom1 she has no idea what so ever about me and my commitment to this school district.To state that Mr. Bartolone was the only person on the school Board that cares about this district and it’s employees is simply a joke to me. And to say anything about politics in regards to persons on the school board again she has no clue about me. As a reminder I won successfully as an independent candidate. I welcome winslow mom out to our school board meetings and see first hand the awesome job we are now doing The total atmosphere and environment at the meetings has changed for the better and this benefits the entire Winslow Township community. This school district will continue to move in the right direction and not everyone will agree with us. I wish Mr. Bartolone nothing but the best in his personal and professional endeavors. Gordon Pete Sunkett President Winslow Township Board of Education

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home