Sunday, April 16, 2006

UNofficially Winslow Receives E-mail

----- Original Message -----
From: UNOFFICIALLY WINSLOW RECEIVES E-MAIL
To: "UNofficiallywinslow"
Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2006 9:51 PM
Subject: ELECTIONS


As a resident here in Winslow for many years, I like most have sat back and watched as the school and township have literally destroyed themselves both politically and emotionally. I decided to make my stand last April 2005 after watching the budget hearing given by the last administration where only six or seven residents attended. The problems here are real in Winslow, I knew it then. I knew that we as a township needed to unite and work together with the schools and town council. Winslow can not wait any longer to address the growing problems in the schools and in the community.

I will continue to fight hard to secure the safety of the children. I will continue to fight hard to bring higher educational standards to our children. I will continue to fight hard to make sure that all employees are treated fairly. I will continue to bridge the gap between Schools and our local governing body. This is WINSLOW TOWNSHIP, and lets show everyone we can rise above it all. Lets show the people that have entrusted us with their children that we can educate them in a safe environment. BRING PRIDE TO OUR DISTRICT AND OUR TOWNSHIP. One final comment. It was best said on this web site by one of our town council. I will now speak that same statement. ANYONE WHO WANTS TO GET IN THE WAY OF THIS SCHOOL DISTRICT RETURNING TO NORMALCY WILL HAVE TO FIRST GO THROUGH ME. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. LETS TAKE WINSLOW BACK.

John Tomasello

Vote April 18th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home