Saturday, August 12, 2006

UNofficially Winslow Receives Email

----- Original Message -----
From: UNofficially Winslow Receives E-mail
To: UNofficiallywinslow@comcast.net
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 9:30 PM
Subject: In Re of Superintendent


I agree with the last poster. Big Dan Swirskey can not be hired as Superintendent.
He has a series of yes men in place already. School 6 principal is a big YES man of Dan's.
There is no ZERO tolerence with this principal as he caves in to parents in a heart beat.
People of Winslow, wake up. Get rid of the last remains of the past. It's time to rebuild and Swirskey should not be in the blueprint.
School staff mamber and taxpayer.

1 Comments:

Blogger smithy said...

winslow twp. school are a disaster...i pulled my children out a long time ago, and I am ever so glad that I have. It is an illusion of there to think that it is working. There is a lot of partiality at Winslow, but the sad thing is, no one wants to speak up. I would say what the partiality is, however, I think that those reading this know what I mean. Winslow is a crooked little town. I love it here though. Secondly, I thought that good schools are what made a community a "hot commodity?" Face it, Winslow, you need a lot of work, and the crooks need to exit before this town is every labled a family community, or a good place to live and educate our children. My children have all gone to private school, and I am thankful that I had chosen this.

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home