Friday, August 20, 2010

UNofficially Winslow Receives E-mail

----- Original Message -----
From: UNofficially Winslow Receives E-mail
To: unofficially winslow
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2010 2:39 PM
Subject: Proud to be a Winslow Resident

PROUD TO BE A WINSLOW RESIDENTOf all the years that I have resided in Winslow I am so proud to say I live in Winslow. Last nights board of education meeting at the MS was unbelievable. The residents are coming together as a big family that I have never witnessed before. Many thanks go out to Mayor Sue Ann Metzner and all the Winslow committee members. Thank you also goes out to the laid off employees for loving our children so much you are fighting for them like they were your own children. I know the aides are an extension of our families. YOU PEOPLE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home